Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 RDM Warns
no excuses rlly just bad decisions on my part

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually from like early in the morning 8-10ish to late sometimes 5-6am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the community on the server, it has a different vibe than all the other servers and I want to have influence in the community as a staff member. A lot of the staff aren't on very early or very late at night, I have a very weird sleep schedule and I think that me being on at the times that other admins are logged off or inactive would be very helpful to stop the late night RDM fest because when nobody is on everyone just breaks the rules and I want to stop that so that Atomic can be an enjoyable experience 24/7.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very good with constructive criticism and keeping level headed, I feel as though if I was staff I would be able to stay mentally leveled and make good judgements on decisions. I'm on at times that others are not and I have experience managing a forum so I know how to deal with complaints and user issues. I've been playing gmod since 2018 and have over 300 hours, most of that time is on DarkRP and I have a lot of experience with how server adverts and such work (mugging, kidnapping etc).
Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. N/A

Last edited:
-1 wait for warns and provide more effort
unknown.png

-1 3 RDM warnings with 2 days of playtime, I know this is a lot but bad decisions are bad. Apply again in 2 weeks with a clean slate.

Positives: Age (Meets the requirement) | Has a microphone

Negatives: No recent experience | playtime | Very low effort (just a lot of fluff random things extended out to make his answers look longer)| nothing special about the application to be honest | 3 RDM warns within a week of applying

Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your recent warns combined with your playtime leave me to feel the need to wait longer on putting you in for an interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​