Apr 5, 2024
Username: Lewdtastic

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lewdtastic

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lewdtastic/

Your Age: 24

Your Discord Tag: lewdtastic

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Six days, Fourteen Hours, Nine Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was previously Admin on a server known as Titsrp along side three others, I was in charge of overseeing a group of Senior Mods and Mods to form a strong team while also making sure everyone involved was mentally well. Keeping up with training Smods to train newer staff members if needed. I was Admin for roughly three months until I had some family matters that required my full attention so I resigned. The only real contact I have is a friend of mine Legerbs who is a former Head Admin and the owner Rubik.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've grown a liking to the community and feel that I can assist it by joining, really enjoyed my time along side some friends but overall just feel that I would enjoy staffing here! Plus it would for sure give me something other to do than sitting around farming printers waiting for someone to raid. I also just really enjoy staffing overall, it feels like being a detective which is something I adore.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I genuinely feel like I have a proper grasp of being a staff, it's like being a detective, finding out what exactly happened at a scene of some crime so it can be resolved properly. Also I would just love to help out the community, provide some assistance even during the late times since I stay up usually until reset. There are even times when I'm on early morning which of course a lot of people do but it is a good quality to have in a staff member at times.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. One of my best qualities is being a leader, but also being persistent, I have no favorites and genuinely hate favoritism. Something I also have is the ability to calm tense situations which is something I picked up doing armed security in a job prior. Just an overall genuine person is who I am and I never waiver.

+1 good app

but secondarily

who the heck are you and how and why do you have art i made of floof as ur profile pic lmfaoooo

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to asong17 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Make sure you join the Steam Group

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/