Your In-Game Name:
Lays

Steam Name:
Lays

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Lays#4200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it’s nicked to my name on the server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No, I have never received a formal warn / punishment on the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
One week, two days, three hours, and Fifty-four minutes ( at the time of writing )

Have you read up on our rules thoroughly?
Yes, I have been a previous staff member, so I know the rules like the back of my hand.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, having been a previous member of the staff team, I have learned the staff information.

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?
Yes, I have a microphone, and I can change to type quickly if a player can’t understand me for whatever reason.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, three times, My first time was on a server called DankRP, which was around a few years ago; I believe that Beta used to play on the server in the past as well as the old staff member, Lefleur ( they’s are/were in the Server discord anyway last time I checked ). From that, I have learned about dealing with minges as it was a heavy minge server ( imagine ten people trying to find any way to loophole the rules in getting the staff banned/demoted).

I have also been staff on another server called ProtectionRP; in this server, I learned more about what the higher staff members do since I was a Sr-Moderator in this server, handling the trial mods and the staff reports on the staff below my rank.

Finally, my most recent time being staff for a Gmod server was this server around a month(ish) ago. In this server, I learned about dealing with many sits while being the only staff member actively taking sits. I can work through sits quickly and effectively while remaining unbias and keeping players happy.

Over my years of staffing, I have learned all the different types of players that play on Gmod, The MRDMers, The RPers, The Vibeing people ( me included ), the hardcore basers, etc., and I know the best way to interact with them to improve their playing experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so, list them below)
Washed [ Senior Moderator ]
Hez [ Senior Moderator ]
Mythic [ Moderator ]
Shiloh [ Moderator ]
Gunter [ Trial Mod ]
UFTaco [ Trial Mod ]
Echo [ Trial Mod ]

( Since it hasn’t been a while since I posted this, I will keep the old ones up, if you wish this not to be the case, feel free to let me know, and I’ll happily remove them)
Mittens [ Trial Mod ]
Lone [ Trial Mod ]

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I have experience using all three of the servers I have staffed in; I believe I know these staffing addons’ ins and outs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team since the server has become the server has gotten more popular; the staff could do with a hand dealing with any sits that appear, be it just a new user asking how to change their name to an experienced user requesting something technical. I would also like to re-join the staff team because for my brief period within the time on the staff team, I had enjoyed my time working with the staff team and the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted to the staff team because of the previous experiences I can use to improve the server quality; ever since I had left, I have been receiving comments from other users wishing that I was back in the staff team due to how in there eyes I was a good staff member. From what I know of, I am liked on the server by many people, so I believe that if I get accepted, I will quickly get back into the ropes and become another active staff member.

What is your time zone?
My timezone is BST ( Whatever UK time is, daylight saving or not ).

Extra Notes:

Wilkers allowed me to re-use this application that I had up before that I had to remove due to the IRL issues, and I am again re-applying due to what I said previously. This server is fun to play on, and I wish to help keep the fun for everyone involved.

+1 I haven't seen them a lot but being a previous admin and taking the time to reply shows you want to be a part of the community. Good luck to you man!

+/- Personally I did not get to see how you staff, but you are a cool guy hope to see you on the team again.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming (Ya Ming Gotcha#7777) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta(Blake#6299) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.