Accepted DesiredRep - Player Report on Hisoka

DesiredRep

Admin on AtomicRP
User
Oct 29, 2022
Username: DesiredRep

❂ In-Game Name DesiredRep

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/DesiredRep/

Your Discord DesiredRep#9143

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Hisoka

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561198082788605

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? FailRP During a Raid

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here.
Nu7xCNK.png

bNydW6e.png

6uo3bBs.png

Optional: Any other comments? raided me in a party, no advert. These were all my printers I bought from other players too.

Report Accepted
Based on the evidence provided, it appears the reported player raided with a party, along with another thief (possibly is hard to tell). As shown in the party logs, the reported player was in the party at the time of the raid. The advert logs also show no advert from the reported player, but an advert from the other raiding member. Verifying this with deep logs, it appears both thieves were raiding the base, with the one reported not adverting. Based on ERR5 in the enforcement guidelines, party members who are raiding must do /advert raid to start the raid, and also cannot raid by themselves. Even if somehow the reported player was raiding solo, he would still be in a party also breaking the same rule ERR5 (solo raiding in party). The enforcement for this rule is FailRP During Raid (Class III), the player will be warned/jailed accordingly.
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​

Last edited: