Apr 21, 2022
Username: DONTAVIOUS NEIGHBOR

◈ Your In-Game Name: Son of dontavious gooch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AHDAH

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): soosy bookaka#1322

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i had been warned in the prior instance upon which i had rdm'd a player of no prior memoir. i had also been jailed for 5 minutes for only 1 other time for accidental rdm when i was defending my base against raiders. i had apologized and payed compensation

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 22h 8m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i had staffed on many other servers such sandbox and i think one other star wards rp. over this time i had began to learn the utilization of all ULX commands and how to be a good hearted staff member who follows the rules by heart. on one of the sandbox servers i remember once having the rank of "senior manager" i have no other contacts.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST EUR

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5am 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if the apotheosis of my day is joining upon this server. I would never doubt another action and or endeavor upon my existence rather to be accepted into the almighty staff team. I had bear the brawn upon the justice of which is served under this community of justification. I cannot wait to plunge myself deeper upon this catharsis of involvement. I had not experienced such purgation from any other servers on gmod other than this one. I cannot wait a second longer to join this predicament and I seek no repression whatsoever.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i will funnel my livelihood into this server for the accommodation of it's ability to be stabilized within the confines of justification. i will do my upmost to keep my promises up forth this server and i will show that i am a great addition to the darkrp staff team. i really hope you admit my request within a positive outlier

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i love playing video games. i enjoy many sports such as cross county, basketball after school with friends, and baseball. i attend practice every day after school and i return at about 5pm. if we do not have practice i will usually spend my time doing 1.5 mile course laps to keep in physical zenith

-1 Reads like a troll app and while having fun is cool, it's hard to gauge if you actually want to be staff to the point where I'm just saying no, sorry

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​