Accepted Doo - Player Report on HG Slayer Bambozzini

Doo

User
Apr 1, 2022
Username: Doo

❂ In-Game Name Doo

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020400543/

Your Discord ThisDo0#7651

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? HG Slayer Bambozzini

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199190284765/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? RDM

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/X4odtSjZ6ma_e/d13374B6J7c9?invite=cr-MSxwOE0sMTY1OTI5NTQ3LA

Optional: Any other comments? All SMod+ staff were busy so I'm reporting here

you can take ur own tickets if ur not a tmod dawg and he was on my props. (n)

you can take ur own tickets if ur not a tmod dawg and he was on my props. (n)
We can't take our own tickets if it's not severe and I'm glad that's the case. The sign also invited me to come shop. I didn't see everyone not in your party getting slaughtered so I assumed my business was welcome. If you guys didn't want me in your shop, someone could've at least warned me first.

I've brought up to senior staff and made a suggestion about this very scenario being a problem (KOS INSIDE and KOS ON PROPS for shops that invite the public) and I hope the reason this report is taking longer than usual is so they can consider the ramifications of allowing this to happen.

Last edited:
Report Accepted
EMISC6. The act of "raidbaiting" (getting a player to raid/enter your KOS zone for an item/valuable and proceeding to KOS them) is not allowed.

Under ERR6 Valuables are defined as: Any tangible weapon, entity, or item that holds value and can be sold as a normal player.

The player will be verbally warned for FailRP (Class II)

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)