Denied Drewberry Staff Application

Drewberry

User
Mar 14, 2022
Username: Drewberry

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sir Underboss Patrick

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413053979/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Drewberry#1802

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i only have one warn, it was for RDM, its because i had a building sign up and this guy kept bugging me and he kept running inside my base and annoying me so i thought it was ok to kill him, but i guess i was wrong because i got pulled in a sit, and was told that i need to warn them first to be able to kill them, but it thats the only warn i got.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff on 2 servers, 1 was called was EliteAce, it was popular at the time but, now, not so much, and the other server is Civant gaming which is a dead server, and i was on both servers for at least 3 to 4 months i think.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become staff because, some of the staff can't be on all the time because they have a life in the real world have a girlfriend, doing your homework, spending time with your family, and that's great you spend more time on the real world then your game, I don't know why players get in trouble and make you get away from your family just to deal with them, some of players just need understand the meaning of respecting others and start spending time with your family then minge, no one wants to give them verbal's or warnings they just want you and the sever happy and that what I want too, making sure everybody is role playing and following the rules, that is why I want to join staff. If your bored and you don't know what to do then spend time with your family don't minge your just being rude to others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i should be accepted on the staff team because i can help the staff community with there issues and help with some of there problems that they have on here, like respecting people and restoring people like, staff means respecting other ranks of staff and players doesn't matter if there a Trial-Moderator or Moderator, Ex: Trial-Moderator had a sit with the same person as the Senior-Moderator but Trial-Moderator didn't know,so the Trial-Moderator Tp's to that player and see the Senior-Moderator the Senior-Moderator thought that the Trial-Moderator was trying to take his sit so the Senior-Moderator thought it was ok to yell at him, when the Senior-Moderator was done yelling at the Trial-Moderator, the Trial-Moderator says "I had a sit with him earlier I was just letting him now I took care of that prop block". Players and staff need to respect each other, because I've seen staff who don't know the rules and yell at staff when they didn't get to explain them self, players need to do the same thing respect others players and staff, because there is no point of disrespecting other players or staff, if staff or a player explain something to you and your still getting mad about it and you start cussing them out, there no reason of doing so because there just letting you know what you did and not post to do.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Username: Drewberry

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sir Underboss Patrick

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413053979/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Drewberry#1802

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i only have one warn, it was for RDM, its because i had a building sign up and this guy kept bugging me and he kept running inside my base and annoying me so i thought it was ok to kill him, but i guess i was wrong because i got pulled in a sit, and was told that i need to warn them first to be able to kill them, but it thats the only warn i got.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff on 2 servers, 1 was called was EliteAce, it was popular at the time but, now, not so much, and the other server is Civant gaming which is a dead server, and i was on both servers for at least 3 to 4 months i think.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become staff because, some of the staff can't be on all the time because they have a life in the real world have a girlfriend, doing your homework, spending time with your family, and that's great you spend more time on the real world then your game, I don't know why players get in trouble and make you get away from your family just to deal with them, some of players just need understand the meaning of respecting others and start spending time with your family then minge, no one wants to give them verbal's or warnings they just want you and the sever happy and that what I want too, making sure everybody is role playing and following the rules, that is why I want to join staff. If your bored and you don't know what to do then spend time with your family don't minge your just being rude to others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i should be accepted on the staff team because i can help the staff community with there issues and help with some of there problems that they have on here, like respecting people and restoring people like, staff means respecting other ranks of staff and players doesn't matter if there a Trial-Moderator or Moderator, Ex: Trial-Moderator had a sit with the same person as the Senior-Moderator but Trial-Moderator didn't know,so the Trial-Moderator Tp's to that player and see the Senior-Moderator the Senior-Moderator thought that the Trial-Moderator was trying to take his sit so the Senior-Moderator thought it was ok to yell at him, when the Senior-Moderator was done yelling at the Trial-Moderator, the Trial-Moderator says "I had a sit with him earlier I was just letting him now I took care of that prop block". Players and staff need to respect each other, because I've seen staff who don't know the rules and yell at staff when they didn't get to explain them self, players need to do the same thing respect others players and staff, because there is no point of disrespecting other players or staff, if staff or a player explain something to you and your still getting mad about it and you start cussing them out, there no reason of doing so because there just letting you know what you did and not post to do.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I've changed my name to Drewberry in-game

+1
met in game a few times he seems alright
I like your app
has some staff experience
good luck man !!!

+1
good looking app
has a previous staff experience

neutral
haven’t really seen you that much
could use more some more playtime

good luck!

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply In 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)