DRÜGWÂŁKĮN

User
May 31, 2023
Username: DRÜGWÂŁKĮN

❂ In-Game Name MR MANGO

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile DRUGWALKIN

Your Discord DRUGWALKIN

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? GET FUCKED

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561199225674008

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? MRDM

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. KILLED ME 20 TIMES AT LEAST WHILE I WAS IN JAIL, CHECK DEATH/KILL LOGS AFTER MY MOST RECENT ARREST BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A CLIPPING SERVICE

Optional: Any other comments?

were you in the cell or walking out of it? also mrdm is for 3 "different" people getting rdmed, your more looking for rdm or witch hunting.( go for rdm since its a class III) based on this rule
HGO6. Killing people in their jail cells while they are arrested is Not Allowed. Placing keypad doors in or prop blocking the jail cells is Not Allowed.
but that depends, if you kept leaving your jail cell, its allowed since there was a kos sign at the front of pd.

Player Report Denied
You have no evidence to support your claims. If you are going to make a player report, you need to provide your own evidence. I'd recommend getting a clipping software, such as Medal. You can make a ticket in-game using the @ symbol if you don't want to collect your own evidence.
For any further questions regarding your report, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc​