Denied DRÜGWÂŁKĮN Staff Application

DRÜGWÂŁKĮN

User
May 31, 2023
Username: DRÜGWÂŁKĮN

◈ Your In-Game Name: DRÜGWÂŁKĮN

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199223224501/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: drugwalkin

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM, when i downloaded gmod again after 5 years, I joined this server and became a swat commander. The mayor told me to kill all the hobos so that's what I did. I was then banned but beforehand I was frozen in place and then instantly banned. No one talked to me or anything to figure out why I was doing that. I am pretty sure treedog was the one who did it but regardless I have played A LOT since then and Believe I have a firm grasp on the rules of this server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days and 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? If i have work, i hop on between 8pm to 12am/1am. if i dont have work, ill hop on from 12pm-4pm and then at night 8pm-2/3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see that there are a lot of things happening on this server and more recently when i hop on it's usually only like 1 or 2 admins dealing with tickets from like half the server (when i hop on playercount is always over 100) so I would like to be able to contribute my part to the server and help provide a good experience for newcomers and regulars who are dealing with trolls

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted because I actually take this server seriously (in a gmod rp way) but enjoy letting people have fun as well so I wouldn't be one to powertrip or abuse my powers because im getting annoyed with someone even though they aren't technically breaking any rules. I would moderate the server how i should and do my upmost to provide a good experience for all who aren't looking to ruin other's experiences and break the rules

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

You didn’t really explain very well about the attributes about yourself that sets you apart from others. You need more reasoning other than what you’ve said, I want to see the following before I change my vote considering your MRDM warn

1. What you can do differently
  2. What characteristics can you show consistently
  3. What makes you a candidate for this position.

+1
your reasoning for wanting to be on the team is very good and I do belive you would make a good staff member

I would like to see more on why you should be accepted onto the team.

DcByxz1.png

Application Denied
Failed to reach out within 3 days
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/