Define

User
Apr 21, 2022
Username: envied !washed

In-Game Name Jala Peno

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile STEAM_0:0:81295693

Your Discord enVied !washed#3647

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Angy

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. Angy SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:41888834 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198044043396 ] Steam Name [ Angy ]

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Raiding with a building sign & Prop minge

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. proof of him prop minging and raiding me whilst i had a building sign && NLR

this guy has been messing with me for the past like 3 hours and its getting super annoying at this point, kinda need him banned asap, thanks!

Any other comments? i'm on darkrpAU rn, thats where all this happened

For the higher ups who are reviewing this. I initially logged on when this user asked me to come to AU to help him. Saw that Angy had killed Jala (OP) 4 times. Warned Angy for RDM and sent them on their way. Angy then proceeded to follow around Jala for about an hour mugging, raiding, and kidnapping him off cooldown. I wasn't really sure if I should warn for Witchhunting as they were the only 2 players on the server besides myself. They went back and forth reporting eachother with tickets for about an hour or two. I pleaded for one of them to switch to one of the other servers in the network. They both insisted they were fine and going to stay there.

Report Accepted
The player will be warned
For further questions, please contact management on Discord.