EpsilonAinsen

User
Dec 17, 2023
Username: EpsilonAinsen

❂ In-Game Name Epsilon Doobert

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198047199893

Your Discord epsilonainsen

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Cartoon Network

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199562276298/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Witchhunting

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. ___ _ _ _ _ __
/ __(_) | |_ _( )__ / / ___ __ _ ___
/__\// | | | | | |/ __| / / / _ \ / _` / __|
/ \/ \ | | | |_| |\__ \ / /__| (_) | (_| \__ \
\_____/_|_|_|\__, ||___/ \____/\___/ \__, |___/
|___/ |___/

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[ ]
[ Evidence Box Export ]
[ ]
[ Date: Fri 01/12/2024 02:50:41 AM ]
[ Exported by: Epsilon Doobert (STEAM_0:1:43467082) ]
[ ]
[ Involved Players ]
[ ]
[ Cartoon Network STEAM_0:0:801005285 ]
[ ]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]

[General] [Chat] [178109578] [Fri 01/12/2024 02:21:20 AM] Cartoon Network ➞ Thief Supporter+: [OOC] i mog epsilon :chad:
[General] [Chat] [178109952] [Fri 01/12/2024 02:23:04 AM] Cartoon Network ➞ Thief Supporter+: [OOC] i mog epsilon
[General] [Chat] [178110232] [Fri 01/12/2024 02:25:38 AM] Cartoon Network ➞ Thief Supporter+: [OOC] i mog epsilon
[General] [Chat] [178113908] [Fri 01/12/2024 02:43:47 AM] Cartoon Network ➞ Red Doritos Member Supporter+: [OOC] epsilon is a fat ass with a neckbeard :face_vomiting:

Optional: Any other comments? I have been civil and have left cartoon alone and out of nowhere he is insulting me in ooc. All i want is for cartoon to leave me alone and not talk shit about me man.

it can be considered harassing someone, had you said it like 20 tmes in 5 minutes i could see a witch hunting ticket that might stick. but like i said 4 messages over 23? minutes i dont think so

Report Denied
Player has already received a warn.

TO BE CLEAR. Targeted harassments towards a player and over any period of time can and will be punished. This includes but not limited to, Multiple Rp Actions, OOC chat, Voice chat, etc.
Understanding the full context of both players the witch-hunting warn is valid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: A2. Be respectful to other players and do not go out of your way to ruin other players experiences on our server.

A2. Be respectful to other players and do not go out of your way to ruin other players experiences on our server.

Definitions
- Witchhunting: Deliberately going out of your way to ruin the experience of another player.
- Repeatedly telling players/staff to kill themselves.

What It Means
- As a player: Don't witchhunt people, don't intentionally try to get people to leave. Never create unnecessary controversy.
- As a staff: Don't let players continuously and intently harass other players.

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)