Denied Exel Staff Application

Exel

User
Apr 22, 2022
Username: Exel

◈ Your In-Game Name: Exel

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251017494/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Exel#5566

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. The first warn was reasonable because I did accidently shoot him and I did not know at the time that crossfire/misfire was not allowed on this server.
The second one was where I was a Police Officer and the KOS sign said "KOS if inside or on stairs". He was on the stairs and I shot him. Around 1 min 30 sec after I killed him, I logged off. When I logged back on I had a second RDM warn and never bothered to get it appealed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d and 9m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Around 30 days. (The server was shut down)
Mod
It was a Icefuse Star Wars RP server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays 4pm - 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be apart of the atomic staff team because I want to make the community less toxic and more welcoming to new players. The way I will do this is I will be unbiased towards people I know and people I don't know, no matter how much I dislike them. Even if they are my friends, I will still hand out appropriate consequences to their actions.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted into the staff team because I will be active in the forums, in the servers, and in the discord. Although I know I will make mistakes, I hope that I can learn from them and become a better staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (llKingSwiftll#3138) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
may I ask why I was denied so I can improve on my next interview/staff app?