Denied fallensoul98 Staff Application

fallensoul98

User
Apr 11, 2022
Username: fallensoul98

◈ Your In-Game Name: fallensoul98

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199165033150/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 24

Your Discord (with tag): fallensoul#9523

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 15 hours and 50 mins.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern time zone.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from around 5pm to about midnight or sometimes later.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff because i would love to help new people that join and to be apart of what you guys do as staff and be able to help keep the game fun and exciting for new and old players that are in the servers as well as being able to be a big part in the community as a staff member keep the lobby's fun for all the other players and i want to do something with my spare time to help others and have fun and make friends to enjoy the game and help other staff to keep the people that don't listen to the rules out so that every one else can have there fun and exciting time in the community. I would also like to be apart of the staff so that i have the ability to really get to know everyone and be a good helping hand to the community. I would also like to be apart of the staff so that i can meet a bunch of new people and try to help the community grow even bigger than what it is now and get to be a big part of it all.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think you guys should accept me on to the team because i want to help enforce the rules and keep the servers fun and exciting for the new and old players and because i have a good bit of free time to help on the servers that don't have vary many staff. I also want to be apart of the staff that helps keep the game fun and exciting and to help with anything and everything that i possibly can. I think that i could be a big help to the fellow players in the game and also the new ones that join i get along with people vary easy and i'm vary easy to work with and i'm good at working with others to solve and fix problem's but most of all i play a good bit and i mostly want to be accepted on to the team so i can help other players and get to interact with the rest of the community so that i can make there game time fun and exciting to keep them coming back along with maybe even bringing friends to join the community as well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a really nice guy really easy to get along with i love to help people and interact with the community and help the new players to have a fun and awesome time if i can even if it is just dropping them 1 mil to help get started. I install insulation into peoples homes for a living and love to make new friends and meet new people as much as possible. I work hard all the time to make sure i'm liked by most people because i love to interact with people.

Last edited:
+/- Could use some more effort in the app but seems like someone that has a willingness to help people
have had a few good interactions

thank you everyone for the feedback i have improved my app by alot and i am also sorry for not putting more effort into it the first time i would love for all of u to take a look at it again and once again thank all of u for the helpful feedback

+1 revised it nicely, despite a few grammatical errors
I think they deserve an interview at least

+1 Edited version of your app is way better, although in the future try not to edit your application.