Jun 21, 2023
Username: Femboi Norman~

◈ Your In-Game Name: Norman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1221345665/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: femboynorman

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1d 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually on throughout the day especially afternoons and early evening to 12 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help people solve problems and i want to help reduce hate speech among other hateful languages and acts. I also like helping players and making memories by playing the server off duty. I would help players even off duty if needed and i want to be a bigger part of the community. I really like the server and the people in it. I also want to be there to help people on both servers since i do feel usually mods gravitate towards RP 1. I also do think that sometimes the server is understaffed in general and could use extra hands on deck to respond to tickets asap.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am passionate about supervising and i am not too strict but not too loose. I like helping communities while being part of them and I would like to say i have pretty good work ethic and i would be on duty when needed to answer any ticket. I also think Dark RP 2 could use some more moderation because I feel like Dark RP1 is way more moderated than 2. I also understand that you guys would not really wwant someone under 30 hours to staff and that is completely understandable so if i cant get to the interview stage i understand that and sorry for wasting your time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to talk to people in the server alot. I also have had experience staffing in other games such as ArmA 2 and 3 RP and Unturned. I should also note that I have very briefly staffed for a small server but i didnt mention it before because the server shut down like 2 years ago and i was staffing for like 1 month before it shutdown so i dont think that is enough experience and every server has different rules.

Last edited:
Edit: With their elaboration on the fact they have no warns id like to change my vote to +/-
If they give more info in their last 2 questions i think they would do well <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-1 Needs more information
please check your warns by doing !warns in game and list them here, and elaborate further on the last 2 questions.
Willing to change my vote if forum is updated.

Last edited:

You still lack any solid explanation about your self and any characteristics you may have to help/improve yours and others game play

Your response is all I need to know to give this a negative review. “I have no warnings i must have misunderstood for a verbal and i will not elaborate”

Last edited:
I have updated my final 2 quesitons aswell sorry for the misunderstanding Dizzy idk how i accidently said not instead of i will elaborate

What a funny ride this thread is.
I think your application has a few hiccups that’s for sure.
You have enough playtime to apply, but as everyone I always worry that 30~ hours is not enough to fully understand all the concepts of the server (but it is possible of course!)
I like your application mainly for the reasons you posted on wanting to be staff.
I think you could’ve given more detail in your last 2 questions, and I think you should go back to edit it.

I think you atleast deserve to prove yourself in an interview

+1

sorry about all the hiccups and stuff i am not very good at typing and i am far from perfect but i just want a new hobby and i think staffing here would be fun because i enjoyer my previous staffing experiences in other games

+1
- I can't really see a reason not to +1 his application
- Has no warns
- I think the decision should be left up to the interviewers, its an overall decent application.

Application Denied
Your interview did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM an Admin with questions/concerns.​