FLoof

User
Jun 13, 2022
Username: FLoof

❂ In-Game Name Floof

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/suki_/

Your Discord Floof#9797

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? soryuu

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993181014

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? not sure the exact rule but atleast NLR

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. https://imgur.com/a/rpq5p0C

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dOHWKlGt9YnmG/d1337P2JDZvU?invite=cr-MSw5MnAsMTYxNzg4MTcyLA
you can check destruction logs for atleast my printers their was 2m in sunee's printers that i was using aswell which is towards the end of the clip

Optional: Any other comments? you can check destruction logs for atleast my printers their was 2m in sunee's printers that i was using aswell which is towards the end of the clip

First time ur printers were on the street, cuz for some reason your friend dragged them out. And the second time u didnt have a base or anything down, not even a kos sign. Remember that NLR isnt really about place, but RP actions, so you really didn't have a reason to kill me the second time because Sunee wasnt in your party and u didnt have a kos sign.

First time you killed me on the street and then I came back to my base and I happened to see a printer rack inside of a building that wasn't being used by anyone, sadly that building ended up being owned by you for some reason that I dont understand, because the owner of the base was Torchii, not you.

In any case if the admin reviewing this thinks that I deserve a warn, so be it. It will result in a warn with no punishment towards me.

First time ur printers were on the street, cuz for some reason your friend dragged them out. And the second time u didnt have a base or anything down, not even a kos sign. Remember that NLR isnt really about place, but RP actions, so you really didn't have a reason to kill me the second time because Sunee wasnt in your party and u didnt have a kos sign.

First time you killed me on the street and then I came back to my base and I happened to see a printer rack inside of a building that wasn't being used by anyone, sadly that building ended up being owned by you for some reason that I dont understand, because the owner of the base was Torchii, not you.

In any case if the admin reviewing this thinks that I deserve a warn, so be it. It will result in a warn with no punishment towards me.
Since my name is brought up I'd like to correct this statement - I sold my printers to floof almost an hour before this incident, which i have proof of if needed.
Just the same as if someone steals a printer during a raid theyre allowed to defend the stolen printers, this situation seems to be in about the boat.
while that is about the extent of my involvement i would like to add that in the screenshot provided you admit to knowing it was floofs base, and considering you 2 had your initial rp action (your first death) in the same spot it would be reasonable for you to know that NLR was in effect there after your death. I cant think of any reason within the rules that would defend you in this situation.
regardless thats the extent of my involvement so I will back out of the conversation any further, just wanted to provide the info that despite them being my printers they actually do belong to floof, if further evidence is needed please reach out to me over discord or the forums.

Last edited:
Since my name is brought up I'd like to correct this statement - I sold my printers to floof almost an hour before this incident, which i have proof of if needed.
The action of "buying" printers doesnt make them yours according the the current rules of this server. Thats the reason why people can log off right after selling them and scam others.

You "selling" him your printers still doesnt give him the right to kill me, but he did, so he did RDM me.

Just the same as if someone steals a printer during a raid theyre allowed to defend the stolen printers, this situation seems to be in about the boat.
while that is about the extent of my involvement i would like to add that in the screenshot provided you admit to knowing it was floofs base, and considering you 2 had your initial rp action (your first death) in the same spot it would be reasonable for you to know that NLR was in effect there after your death. I cant think of any reason within the rules that would defend you in this situation.
regardless thats the extent of my involvement so I will back out of the conversation any further, just wanted to provide the info that despite them being my printers they actually do belong to floof, if further evidence is needed please reach out to me over discord or the forums.
I do admit its his base after he puts it down, but I died on the street, and there was no base there when I died.
Second time, still no base and no KOS sign, literally nothing there. I walk into the building and I withdraw printers that werent his and he killed me.

Even if I broke nlr for coming back to his "base" after dying on the street (again, I didnt know it was his base at the second time I came back, because that spot wasnt supposed to be taken by anyone cuz the owner crashed and also there was no indicator that he was basing there), he still had no right to kill me.
When someone breaks NLR you are not supposed to kill them unless they are in your KOS zone, you are supposed to call a superior or make a report instead, and as a mod you should know that.

Nlr is rp action on you when sorryu took from sunee's printers he wasn't interacting with u but with sunee instead due to it being her prints.... Not trying to agree with sorryu but u are reporting him for nlr when he hasnt made a report for the RDM (unless I don't know about it)

For all its worth, I was the owner of the base at that time, the reason all this happened is because my computer crashed. Thats the reason there is no base/sign.

I wish to see the logs in which he broke NLR. Not enough evidence has been collected to choose a side thus far. Once enough evidence has been collected, I will then support a side. I'm curious as to where this report shall go. -Trial Moderation Member, Bagsley.

Tbh I already made my point, and I could make a RDM report on Floof, but I am not that kind of person. Even tho if I get warned I probably will make a staff report on him.

Nlr is rp action on you when sorryu took from sunee's printers he wasn't interacting with u but with sunee instead due to it being her prints.... Not trying to agree with sorryu but u are reporting him for nlr when he hasnt made a report for the RDM (unless I don't know about it)
Thats what I am saying, he killed me on the street for destroying his printers, then I enter to a random building and withdraw Sunee's printers and then he kills me for no reason (Sunee wasnt in his party and she wasnt part of his non-existant base). So I dont really see how this could be NLR, the only thing I know is that NLR or not he still killed me for no reason.

Report Denied
When Soryuu destroyed the first rack and you killed them, it was not your rack to defend nor a party members since the party was disbanded, this would result in an RDM. Therefore Soryuu is allowed to return as there was no real rp reason as to why they died at first.

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Reactions: soryuu
Status
Not open for further replies.