For the love of god, buff the restraint struggle speed.

Jacket McMiami

User
Sep 9, 2021
I don't know what yall did, but its impossible to escape from even basic kidnapper restraints anymore. I'll have two years worth of carpal tunnel before I even make 25% on the progress bar. Its so incredibly slow and I somehow lose even the small amount of progress I've made even when I'm not moving/being dragged. I used to be able to click out of them in 10-15 seconds, now please change it back so I don't have to click at 500 cpm for 15 minutes just to barely escape.

What I'm confused about with this is that I haven't touched the handcuffs difficulty in two months.
1636245360523.png

What I'm confused about with this is that I haven't touched the handcuffs difficulty in two months.View attachment 605
How much stronger did you make them? Because as of late if I ever get into a bind it's basically impossible to escape them. I'm talking I can't make significant progress even if I'm spamming m1 as fast as I can. (and for reference I used to be able to click outta these things in like 10-15 seconds)

Spamming wont get you anywhere, I was once trapped building and was only able to escape by breaking through the restraint, in that amount of time I noticed you need to keep more of a rhythm of tapping rather than spamming. TL;DR, Mad cuz Bad.

Spamming wont get you anywhere, I was once trapped building and was only able to escape by breaking through the restraint, in that amount of time I noticed you need to keep more of a rhythm of tapping rather than spamming. TL;DR, Mad cuz Bad.
Yeah, don't click your mouse too fast but at the same time don't click it too slow, click it at a constant moderate speed. When you spam as fast as you can, its like you are not even clicking your mouse.