Funny

I'm never giving my bases to anyone any more lol. Brother broke my trust. Remember the shit I have on you Syn, might come back on you

I'm never giving my bases to anyone any more lol. Brother broke my trust. Remember the shit I have on you Syn, might come back on you
Number 1 its just a base and it does not affect the life that you are currently living, number 2 the ego that you have is so fucking big and annoying I really could care less and finally number 3 at the end of the day I don't give a fuck, so respectfully grow the fuck up it's just a server and one pd base. You could always make another, it's not like its the best pd base ever made there will always be another, Finally I would like to say that nobody likes that big ego you have infact I think no one likes you in general. Sincerely Syn.

Number 1 its just a base and it does not affect the life that you are currently living, number 2 the ego that you have is so fucking big and annoying I really could care less and finally number 3 at the end of the day I don't give a fuck, so respectfully grow the fuck up it's just a server and one pd base. You could always make another, it's not like its the best pd base ever made there will always be another, Finally I would like to say that nobody likes that big ego you have infact I think no one likes you in general. Sincerely Syn.
amen

Hi syn