Accepted Gallaxy Tc Staff Application

Gallaxy Tc

User
Jul 29, 2023
Username: Gallaxy Tc

◈ Your In-Game Name: Galaxy_Tc

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199130769284/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: Gallaxy Tc#3994

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned when I first joined the server for killing someone that was blocking me from leaving a shop and I just didn't advert by mistake other than that I haven't had any other warns/bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11pm or 2am till 5-6am when I work (which is most of the time I'm on) and during the day when I'm off work around 7pm-5am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? For a little bit now I've been considering being staff on this server because it seems like a solid past time when you want to be more serious and are getting bored of just doing RP, also I would genuinely like to help out around the atomic community with any problems that arise to keep the people on the server happy so they can have fun and enjoy their experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted for a few reasons: 1. I would take it serious and actively be involved in the community 2. I am on the server quite frequently and typically late at night when there's not a lot of staff on so I could be a big help then 3. I know the rules and will be able to listen to people during sits instead of being biased towards certain people Ex. if I was friends with a person on the server and they broke the rules I wouldn't allow them to get away with it just because I know them 4. I would be on standby at any time I'm online to join the server for any reason I am needed like lack of staff online . 5. I would easily be able to make the minimum of 100 tickets in a week as I play frequently

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I am a genuine person that will actually listen to people if they have problems and I also know how to have a good time while engaging in RP.

Thank you for reading!!!

Last edited: