User
Jul 10, 2022
Username: Genoo

In-Game Name ♛ Geno

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198017192630

Discord GenoBambino#6139

Date of Item Loss Oct 6, 2022

Time of Item Loss Around 12:30 - 1PM EST

What happened? I successfully solo raided the bank (yes, I did advert) owned by the manager Kaijohnson yesterday. I killed all 3 bank guards present including kaijohnson. I was inside the bank vault destroying all the printer racks when all of a sudden the police somehow got inside and killed me without a warrant to break down the doors. I made a sit that was taken by goskyline1234 and we found with proof from Dame (I included the screenshot) that Juba - another bank guard that I had already killed - let the police into the bank vault as I was destroying printers. The police killed me and the police got to destroy the remaining 3-4 printer racks I never got to. As a result of this, Juba was banned for 12 hours and I received $100k and a new M60 gun for the loss.

Dame and Goskyline1234 can both vouch that I was already successfully raiding the bank and Juba let the police in unfairly.

HOWEVER. Kaijohnson just told me ingame that he was given $2 million dollars from goskyline1234 for the lost printers. Why would he get 2 million dollars for printers I was already successfully and legally destroying??? And I only get $100k for the printers? what???

What do you need refunded? The potential funds I lost after being unfairly killed by the police as a result of Juba comitting FailRP - if kaijohnson gets 2 million I should get 2 million

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here.
unknown.png

Request Denied
There is no proof as to how many printers were in the base. We spoke in-game regarding the issue.
Thank you for making a refund request. For any additional questions, please reach out to management on the Discord. (discord.gg/atmc)​