Denied GhostGK Staff Application

GhostGK

User
Jan 28, 2022
Username: GhostGK

◈ Your In-Game Name: GhostGK

Link to your Public Steam Profile: GhostGK SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:531217941 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199022701610 ] Steam Name [ GhostGK ]

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): GhostGK#9247

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got warned for rdm but it will not happen again i was just messing with friend and they got mad

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3day 7 hours 48 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5 to 11

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I could help to sever because when I am on there is a lot that go's on that should not

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because i could help with the staff

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 No effort shown, normally the staff app shows how committed you will be when you are a staff member and this is just not enough. Also very low playtime on the server.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.