Denied GhostGK Staff Application

GhostGK

User
Jan 28, 2022
Username: GhostGK

◈ Your In-Game Name: BGC ghost

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199022701610/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): ghostgk#9247

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have warns for rdm and other i cant remember.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? mid day time to night time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of fun playing Atomic rp and would really like to be and admin to help because I see all the time that the admins are always busy. I also really love help people. and I would really love to meet more people and become a person people would be have to see.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I should be a part of the Atomic staff because I am a really nice person and have only got mad when there was a rule breaker. I also think i should be accepted because I love help people that have been wronged

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. one thing that I think you should know is that more than 80% of my time o n gmod is on this sever and I have grown to love gmod because of this sever

-1 did not detail all of your warnings, do !warn in game, staff can see your warnings too so anything you exclude would be obvious.

How specifically have you helped people who have been wronged?

-1 you don't even deserve a skull emoji
unknown.png

Positives: Age (meets the requirement) | Has a microphone | Playtime

Negatives: Low effort | No recent experience | Didn't even bother checking his warns on the server | Nothing really special stated in the application | A lot of warns | Not a lot of hours on gmod

Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​