Denied Weeth Staff Application

Weeth

User
Jul 9, 2022
Username: Weeth

◈ Your In-Game Name: Weeth Sureños

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ConfusedRoomba/ | .https://i.imgur.com/xK1qtAg.png (My profile won't go public)

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: 4kjj - Nickname: Weeth Sureños

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. As of right now, I have no active warns or bans. But I believe I have been banned previously for the following reasons: RDM and FRPDR (Fail RP During A Raid).

RDM: I was new to the server, when somebody random kept coming up to me and mocking me, so I eventually killed him multiple times, different days, until I got banned for 12 hours.
FRPDR: I was again, new to the server, when I got raided in a hotel room. When I died, I came back and killed the raider. I believe that I got a 1 day ban for that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of right now, I have 1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be a staff member on AtomicRP under the name of Confused Roomba.

Time Staffing
> I was a staff member for approximately 3 weeks

Rank
> I only made it to trial moderator

Contacts
> djmdd (Angry Roomba)
> (Possibly) Meanspoon

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During School: 5:30pm - 8:00pm | Summer: Most of the day (12:00pm - 12:00am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to return to the staff team because I really do want to make the community a better and safer place for all people, I am very sorry and regretful that I applied before 15. Now that I am really of age, I believe that I'm ready to handle the responsibilities. I also want to come back to the AtomicRP staff team because I really miss hanging out with my friends.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I don't believe that I should be accepted because of what I have done in the past. But I really am asking for a second chance at this, because I love the community. Ask anybody, most people will say I am a chill dude that just likes to have fun.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I don't really have much to tell, but I am good with people, I like rap music, and I love SpaghettiOs (my breakfast, lunch, and dinner). I really love this server, and this community, and I am looking forward to rejoining the staff team. Thank you for your consideration, Weeth 😘

Last edited:

+1

Great interactions in game, good app with previous staffing experience.

+1 Bro is a Skibidi Look-maxing Rizz Sigma from Ohio. Put effort and he's mature, def did not give me 2M to look at his application. Knows what he'd doing oh and he a bit funny yfm! (Like to see him on the team) 🤑

Note: You need to make your steam profile public and allow us to see your hours
I thought I had my steam profile public. I will definitely check it out, thanks man. (Edit: the changes won’t go through)

Last edited:
Steam Profile Settings.PNG

I talked with some upper staff members. I know there is a very slim chance I get accepted, but I am really looking forward to getting back on the staff team.
You should try to get the approval of management before

Application Denied
You are staff blacklisted. You must engage Nyan or Wilkers to remove black if they feel you are ok to apply.