Denied Grim Voli Staff Application

Grim Voli

User
Feb 22, 2023
Username: Grim Voli

◈ Your In-Game Name: Grim Voli

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199462959638/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Grim Voli#2966

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm warn 1
Rdm warn 2
Rdm Ban 1
I think i have a fail base warn

How much playtime do you have on the server? Aprox 40 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST standard Canada

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00PM - 9:00pm EST standard

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Since i first got my PC i really wanted to start playing Gmod DRP's. When i first got Gmod i hopped straight on your servers and started having a blast. I figured "why not step up and help everybody else have a fun DRP experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I may not have proven to be a great DRP player as my ban and warnings say. But i will try to provide the best service i can towards the admins, players, And owner.
Also (IF I AM ACCEPTED) I will be a relatively relaxed admin and try not to dish out severe punishments for accidents and party issues.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I usually try to be calm and patient, but when people begin being pointlessly rude towards me and other players it kinda gets on my nerves and cant help putting them in their place.

Last edited:
-1 not much detail put into the application. but you are straight to the point on what you are wanting to do here. Maybe just add a little more detail on the 2 why questions. GoodLuck :)
I have edited my application, i hope i can join you!

Last edited:
-1 There still isn't enough effort in this application. Also to fix the yellow highlighting, select the areas and there is a art palette icon above your text, click that and select gray or white

+1 I believe this person can come back and prove himself through an interview, it would be worth a try for him to be more serious once being interview.

-1 Not enough effort given even after the edit, I'd suggest looking at other applications and fixing this before this is denied. Votes can change if an edit shows sufficient effort!

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. You also fail to meet the basic staffing requirements.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/