Denied berlin Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

berlin

User
May 30, 2022
Username: berlin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Berlin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/875739573957357356/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: berlin03

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
08Hy2x4.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 5 days 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all day on weekends, 2-10pm on weekdays

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of atomics staff team as recently I've noticed that admin requests have been having delayed responses due to being short staffed (at least that's what I'm told by the admins). Because of this I thought since I've played my fair share of the server and been on both ends of admin complaints that I should try and join the team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because although I have been warned multiple times, these were from a year or more ago. These warns have also let me learn more about the boundaries of the rules and what fair, and just discipline looks like for both parties involved in an issue. I am not trying to justify what I did to receive these warns, but I am just saying that the point of consequences are to learn from them which is what I have done. To move past that and sum everything up I think I would be a good fit as an admin because of my many hours on the server, my no life, which will allow me to focus on helping the server, and also my love for the atomic community, Thanks for your consideration.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I genuinely didn’t even know that cheating was possible in gmod, much less would I do it after spending 2 weeks of my life playing on this server.
you have multiple game bans, you are lying. (n)

100% cheats

100% cheats

This just loaded for me and your proof for me cheating is me swinging my mouse everywhere and spam shooting cuz I was lagging? Honestly it’s gross that this is your proof for saying I’m “100% cheating”. And to your other point yea I have a vac ban, from tf2, and it’s from 5 years ago. I used to be a loser but I grew up. Everyone was a loser when they were a kid and most people change.

This just loaded for me and your proof for me cheating is me swinging my mouse everywhere and spam shooting cuz I was lagging? Honestly it’s gross that this is your proof for saying I’m “100% cheating”. And to your other point yea I have a vac ban, from tf2, and it’s from 5 years ago. I used to be a loser but I grew up. Everyone was a loser when they were a kid and most people change.
sir randomly moving your mouse, is not a single frame random direction then perfectly back forward or still moving perfectly forward despite aiming in random directions? like what was shown in the video, also funny because according to you, as you said in the video you stayed aiming at us....... your lies are crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.