Sep 30, 2023
Username: isadedic5

◈ Your In-Game Name: DasIsa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/101255877/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: isaded!c#0417

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
IMG_0093.jpg

I was recently banned but i was unbanned ant it was removed from my warns, I was banned because i said the r-word (the one that has a sexual meaning)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 12 hours 30 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Easter Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6-9

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be an admin because I hear people always say all admins suck but I think they're wrong because most admins "sadly not all" try their best to fix the issue and I would like to be this kind of admin. I'd also like to be an admin because ever since I joined the server with my friend and first saw an admin I knew I wanted to become one. I put in work to have everything I have on the server, I also understand the issues of RDM, MRDM, RDA, and MRDA. I have seen it all first hand and I have also seen how rude people can act for no reason. I normally am not rude and don't say words that I mean to harm with. I do not commit RDM and RDA anymore, my first few warnings were when I first started on the server but that's all different now. I have shown growth and maturity throughout my time playing Dark RP , and now if I become an admin it would give me new experiences to learn from.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see that you don't have many girls on staff, so this could be something new. Also, I read all the rules and didn't just say yes, I also have seen people get helped by admins instead of how people say. I understand being an admin is hard and takes a lot of effort and hard work, but I won't give up easily and I will truly try my best to be a good admin and try not to give people the wrong idea of how admins are.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a Muslim and during Ramadan, I will have to go break my fast away from my computer and spend some time with family, also some days I might not be able to get on at all because I will be spending time with family and be going out to places, and during the summer I might not be able to get on at all because I and my family go overseas to Europe and I won't have good wifi and I will be away from the servers and won't have my computer. I would also like to mention that this is my 2nd time making this form. last time i was banned right after i made my forum for an issue that happened. I would like to take full responsibilty for the ban. it was a stupid mistake on my part. i hope this wont stop me from becoming a admin. That is all and I hope to whomever is reading this to have a wonderful full day. :)

-1 i appreciate you admitting what happened but i will never +1 someone who makes rword jokes

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to itssunee on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/