Accepted Guiseppe Mattici Staff Application

Guiseppe Mattici

User
Apr 10, 2022
Username: Guiseppe Mattici

◈ Your In-Game Name: Guiseppe Mattici

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986722871/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 years of age

Your Discord (with tag): Slim Jiming#4839

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned for FailRp during a raid on 27/03/2022

(With context it makes a little more sense why i did it but it is still a warn)

How much playtime do you have on the server? i currently have 5 days 44 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? My time zone is PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am not on all of the time on weekdays but weekends if i have time im on as much as possible i usually get 5 hours on the server a week

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be part of the Atomic RP Staff Team because I think it will be a challenge for me and give me something to do in my off time other than just sit and watch mindless videos. I would like some responsibility outside of daily life and I feel this would be a great opportunity for me to fulfill that goal. Even though I am a strong talker, practising my speaking skills will be great. Even though I have never modded on a g mod server (this is my first dark RP server I've ever played on) I would like to see what it's like and maybe i can find some opportunity later in life with this leading the way. Having this experience will be great for me and for the community too to have a strong member of the staff team to help them out with their problems!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the Atomic RP Staff Team because I am a big team player when it comes to working with other people. I can always state my point without getting too aggressive and always love listening to other opinions and ideas. I am always striving to make a stance in the community whether that is helping people out with start-up money or basing with newcomers and teaching them the rules and how the server works to the best of my ability and I think this would be a great opportunity to do this more and on a higher level. I will always make decisions to the best of my abilities and I am never afraid to ask questions if I'm unsure about things. I am a very social person and I love talking to people, socializing and educating people on whatever I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hi, I would rather not say my personal name but I am me. I have been confronted with being a team leader on both my high-school football team and rugby team (this is my first year) playing varsity and trying out a new sport have been a real challenge for me but I feel I am getting the hang of it. It does take up most of my time but I feel I am on the server as much as I can possibly be. I was given a warm welcome into the server on my first day and found my place with some people I am now great friends with. I don't really know much else to say here without giving personal information but I hope I get the interview and thanks for reading my application!

+1
The application is good.
The tone of a leader is something I always find is a good sign in an application
I'd say an interview would be good.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Dark Treip#1911 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.