Denied half_the_husky Staff Application

half_the_husky

User
Mar 20, 2022
Username: half_the_husky

◈ Your In-Game Name: catlord746

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198977887550

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i am 14 i know thats under age but i really want to help others!

Your Discord (with tag): Cat lord#5385

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 6 hours and 53 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? in the mornings on the weekends but after 3:00 pm on the week days

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? well I really want to help people that's always been my goal in life seeing others happy brings me joy! and I've seen sometimes it can be chaotic in the servers and I bet staff can be overwhelmed when there is low staff at that moment and since I really love your server! even though I'm a bit new it still makes me feel bad how they can get overloaded with requests for help in game so i hope i can help!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i will be a helping hand whenever a staff or non staff needs me and i know how cool down a situation so i could get both storys and bring the conclusion of the request for help i know the rules and i can spread the word about the rules as well! and I can pull a all nighter when needed to and I can also switch servers when needed!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. that i will try to give you the best respect no matter who you are!

+/-, seems like hes eager to become a staff. underage, and the app is a bit short for me. good luck.

-/+ While underage the application is almost enough for me to plus one. Just a bit more effort and I feel you might get a chance. Best of luck.

-/+
- Underage
-/+ Okay app
+ No warns

We all appreciate you trying to help, but personally this application just isn't enough for a +1.

Best of luck!

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299) (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (!Wilkers!#4231)