Denied HarryPotter Staff Application

HarryPotter

User
Jul 2, 2023
Username: HarryPotter

◈ Your In-Game Name: HarryPoter

Link to your Public Steam Profile: Steam ID: 76561198857833011 = https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857833011/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: water8913

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warn 2 Rdm class (III)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day 3hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoons and stay on a long time. unless I have something going on in the day or with family I try to get on when I am home.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to help out because sometimes I will git killed and make a ticket, and nothing will be done I what to help as much as possible. I think would enjoy taking sits to help other people. I really love playing on yawls sever trying to have fun and helping other people have fun basing or helping other people finger out there problems if that's building or fixing there problems. I think I would I would make the sever a lot Beter for people

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to help the server out and I know lots of people on the sever. If any one needs something I will always be willing to help. I will try to my best efforts to help the sever become a better place. I think I could help a lot at night when not a lot of admen are on when there is still population on the server. I think most of the time if I got the poison I would be mostly staff that is what I find fun. If there was a dispute against people I would try to solve it to the best of my ability's to help solve the issue. I also would try to make the server the funniest I can for the players. When I am playing I am usually on for a long time so that would give me lots of time to help people. I think also If there was a report against a base I would try to solve the problem as nice as possible. I would never ever abuse my powers. I would never try to make someone experience bad unless they did something wrong like RDM if thy are found guilty. I will treat every one the same no mater what. I am all ways willing to learn new things.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like helping when I can if that's anything. I like building so if someone has a question on how to do something i am good for that. I also good at knowing if something on a base is allowed if that's one way props or on colide props to shot through. what to lean new thing i might need.

Last edited:
+/-

I see the dedication and the will to help out the server by you becoming staff however, I have some concerns. I don’t mean to come off with any disrespect but as a 15 year old, you could put in a lot more effort while typing up your application. There are so many grammatical and spelling errors that makes me believe a 15 year old didn’t write this app. There are websites for grammar and spelling checkers that you can easily input your application in to make it look nicer and well written. Also, your play time seems pretty low barely reaching the minimum to apply for staff.