Denied Derol Staff Application

Derol

User
Dec 27, 2023
Username: Derol

◈ Your In-Game Name: Derol

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199570702215/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: derol_98

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Two RDM warns back in 2023 when I recently joined. When I got warned the 2nd time I decided to read the rules fully. I made sure to read the rules again before applying just so I can be positive.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d and 12h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
The server was called Sweetlemon, I staffed there for about 2 months or something near that. I was a normal admin on the server. The server was later shutdown for some reason and there was an announcement. I haven't heard of the staff team for a while now.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central European Summer Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekends, I'm on for the whole day. On the school days, there are 2 shifts. The first shift is when I'm going in the morning and when I come back, I play the rest of the day. The second shift is when I'm going in the afternoon, so when i come back, I play at night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd say that I'm mature and responsible person that would like to help out the server. I am familiar with some commands but I have to get used to the system again. Back in the day when I staffed on the previous server I knew commands very good. I also want to staff for this server because I really enjoy the community. Not only that but I would love to be a positive influence that can help anyone that may have been RDMed or is having trouble because I have been on the receiving end of many frustrating situations. I strongly believe in treating all players with fairness, respect, and impartiality. helping people is a passion that i have always taken to heart and in my time previously as a staff member it was something i always relished and it has always been something that i have dedicated alot of my time and effort to, in becoming staff. Being active is a perk, Ive learned about in Staff. As we need more people actively taking sits.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will try my best to help out as much as I can, and be as active as I can. I am normally very active when it comes to administrating/moderating servers, so activity shouldn't be a problem. I am also good at building, so I am able to build cool structures for the server. When I'm in the sits and there is an aggressive player I will try my best to calm him down and as always be very professional. I consider myself to have a good influence on the server, knowing how to mix RP and fun together. I am also understanding and listen to both sides of the story in a situation where i am helping two players involved in the breaking of rules. I am very good at working with people which means I will be able to work with the rest of staff and Communicate very well with them and be able to get things done quickly. I would love to actively answer questions, help newcomers, and many other things that attribute to the community and help it grow. Overall I think I am a great fit because I am active, kind, calm, and attentive.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to mooseking on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/