Username: Havens

◈ Your In-Game Name: Haven

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/serrationn/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Haven#7755

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No i am a good noodle

How much playtime do you have on the server? 27 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, i have read inbetween the lines!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i use it 24/7 to talk to players in game

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No i havent

What is your time zone? NAE, but i can be on at anytime in a different timezone too!

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? All Day! 12am - 4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to stop the rdming and NLR and help make the server better overall ive noticed alot of instances that were against TOS and i would like to help fix the issues i am a very chill relaxed guy but if someone is causing an issue i can focus on the important duty i have as a mod. this server is a wonderful place and i would love to help shape the existence of it

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i should be accepted because i am a very kind and caring person but when it comes the time i will crack down and warn/ban rule breakers, i would love to get to meet everyone on the staff team because they all seem like great people i am experienced in some degree in being a moderator but not on gmod specifically, i can follow instructions well, i would get along with every single member of the staff team i think i would be a great mod if given the chance i will reapply and dedicate to learning more information in order to be accepted i will earn my spot on the team eventually. this server already feels like a home to me and i want to help moderate it so i can make others also feel at home this server has blessed me with an absolutely wonderful time, and everytime i log on im glad to see so many great faces. i really do think i should have a shot at an interview because i wanna make new friends and help construct the better future for the server i hope i see you guys on the team!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i can get on anytime anyday incase of any emergency and i can have lots of fun making the server a better place for all! c: i am a very honest and chill laid back guy i would love to see you all! my favorite colors are red and black idk why but it is associated with evil and i like evil themed stuff!

Last edited:
-1 you could put some more work into your app and i dislike what you put for "What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?" as "all day" does not give a time frame when you can be on

-1 you could put some more work into your app and i dislike what you put for "What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?" as "all day" does not give a time frame when you can be on
thank you for the critical construction

+1

+good app he seems like he really wants to be staff which is dedication
+good guy saw him once and he was cool
+he corrected all his stuff which is dedication as well

Goodluck!
bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

Last edited:
-1 There is little detail and effort put into the app, a lot of grammar mistakes, and low play time.

+1
+ Dedicated
+ Good interactions
+ We could use someone who is on all the time
- Low hours
- Not a very good app

+/- needs to work on the "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?" aside from that it looks alright.

+/- Low playtime, I haven't seen you around, decent app tho, maybe give them a shot

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.