Sep 18, 2022
Username: HenkerDoodle

◈ Your In-Game Name: HenkerDoodle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HenkerDoodle/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): HenkerDoodle#8069

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. lots of warns mostly for fail rp, maybe 7-8, one 2 week ban for mrdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 13h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually after 3:30 but only for a little bit

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because taking tickets seems like its alot of fun and it looks like somethign i would enjoy.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I want to make the server a better place and help new players or even players who aren't new.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have football practices/games monday-thursday usually at 6:00-8:00 pm so I can't staff then but otherwise i can staff until like 11:00pm, also the Staff Information Section of the forums didn't open, it just said "The requested forum could not be found."

- Warning history is worrying, not to mention the mrdm ban.
- Lack of effort withing the detail of your responses.

-Your app needs a lot more effort
-This answer doesn't seem very staff like to me

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because taking tickets seems like its alot of fun and it looks like somethign i would enjoy.

-1 Needs more effort, check the accepted section of staff applications for a reference of what we are looking for

-1 You need some more in depth answers to the last 2 questions, meaning go into detail on why you are different what unique qualities you have to offer the staff team.

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.​