Denied hiddenperil_yt_94428 Staff Application

hiddenperil_yt_94428

User
Dec 16, 2023
Username: hiddenperil_yt_94428

◈ Your In-Game Name: hiddentroll4422

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199550598428/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: hiddenperil_yt

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 11 days, 32 min, 40 sec

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:26 on weekend due to homework and school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? reason1: I want to improve the reaction time of admin calls.

Reason2: I want to make this server more popular by stopping rdm, mrdm, exploiting, hate speech's, mic spamming, intentional use of glitches to create personal gain.

reason3: I want make a generally great experience for old and new players.

reason4: I wish to show our players that our staff creates solutions for any problem they experience in their playthrough.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Reason1: I will be a important asset to your server

reason2: I will put a stop to people rdming and breaking base, chat, general, prop, and rp action rules

reason3: I will put as much effort and do everything in my power to make this server better and more optimal.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like napoiion ice cream, every type of pizza (yum !),

My hobbies include: playing gmod, playing school basketball, soccer, coding, computer tech

Note: You need to make your GMOD hours public and join the Atomic Steam Group

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/