I want to be Steve again.

Hoodlum Steve

User
Jan 23, 2023
Is there away to change my name even tho its taken? when i first joined atmc my name was Steve, but i changed the rp name for a joke and could never change it back to steve. I just want to be Steve again. I hate being hoodlum Steve.
-Steve

sadly as long as there is someone keeping that name u cant use it, i wanna change my name to jacket but someone who hasnt played in a year is already using it dumb af.

sadly as long as there is someone keeping that name u cant use it, i wanna change my name to jacket but someone who hasnt played in a year is already using it dumb af.
After further research on this topic it appears that the only allowed way to change your rpname to a used one is to apply for staff. I asked a staff member if he could change my name to Steve, unsurprisingly he responded with “I cant do that that’s admin abuse!” Although when you apply for staff they let you change your rpname to anything. I’m not sure how it works (because I’m not staff) but it’s my only way of getting Steve.

EDIT its possible. (scroll down a little after this)

Last edited:
i have heard you can make a ticket about it when a senior admin is on for a try.

i have heard you can make a ticket about it when a senior admin is on for a try.
IT ACTUALLY WORKS!
but... You need to talk to a Super Admin in game.
okay so Nyan is a Super Admin, I asked him about this thread. It works! the person who has the name "Steve" is still active on the server... but yes this does work because now I have the second best name ever.
Hoodlum Steve
-steven

Last edited:
IT ACTUALLY WORKS!
but... You need to talk to a Super Admin in game.
okay so Nyan is a Super Admin, I asked him about this thread. It works! the person who has the name "Steve" is still active on the server... but yes this does work because now I have the second best name ever.
Hoodlum Steve
-steven
this is so wholesome ngl