Accepted |-ICE-| TigerShark Staff Application

|-ICE-| TigerShark

User
Sep 23, 2023
Username: |-ICE-| TigerShark

◈ Your In-Game Name: |-ICE-| TigerShark

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AssSlayer4Life/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: tigershark02_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff on ice multiple times twice as admin and once as moderator i resigned all 3 times due to personal issues i was going through a lot the server is no longer up and running it shut down in 2020

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff to me because i had a hard time finding a server to play on with staff that cared. And once i joined atomic it felt a lot like the good ole days that i remember i just want to be staff because i love helping people and i wanna see the server stay and not wash out i want players to have a good experience like i have had with staff and i want to contribute to that experience for them

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that i should be staff because i have past experience with being a dark rp staff member on other servers and I would like to make the server enjoyable for everyone and i have some suggestions to even help make the server better i also know a lot of people don't get on server 2 but i am willing to get on there and help that server out also all around i just want to help the server be a better place and finally since i am older i fell like i have a better grasp on my emotions i am familiar with the ulx console also

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 for someone who is 21 the question on your time zone is very wrong. Chicago would be cst