Accepted IcicleCat Staff Application

IcicleCat

User
Apr 18, 2021
Username: IcicleCat

◈ Your In-Game Name: IcicleCat

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798971629/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: kaoticxjacobx#3096

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 3h 14m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
EvolutionZ: 3 Months, Admin It was shutdown, Double Trouble: 4 Months, Moderator, they ran out of money and had to shut down, DankRp: 2 Months, Moderator, It was shutdown, And I was Staff on here twice Forgot how long.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually when I am not at work and school, so the time frame is about 7pm to 12am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I was on it before and I could not stay for long because of personal reasons. I want to rejoin it and get back the joy I had in being a Staff member on Atomic. I want to play and Moderate the server whenever I can, without being held back by personal reasons. I will remember to request to leave when I have these issues again, so that when I return I will be back on the team and enjoy while Moderating the server. I want to rejoin the community and the staff team, so I can Help keep the server together. I remember how much fun I had when I was staff and how I felt when people thanked me for resolving their issue. I want to get to know new staff members and say "hello" to the old ones. I want to get involved in the community and the server as a whole.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience in staffing on other servers, and this server twice. I should be accepted because I am mature and can have fun while keeping it serious, when needed. I can get sits done when they are piled up, I can take sits whenever I am needed, and I will get them done in a Timely manner. I can be a great addition to the team, I can do what I am told by higher ups, and I can Rp and moderate efficiently. I should be accepted, because I can set people straight, can be very patient with players, and be composed when there is a heated situation.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+/- I haven't seen you on personally. You were staff twice and resigned from what you put here. Decent effort though and experience.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

+1 Would love to see an interview.