Accepted IcySpicy Staff Application

IcySpicy

User
Jul 12, 2023
Username: IcySpicy

◈ Your In-Game Name: IcySpicy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401950292

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: IcySpicy#8098

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for Fail Base. I was building my first base on the server after reading the rules, once I finished the outside I had the staff check it and said the base was ok then about 10 minutes pass and the staff comes in and stated I have a fail base I ask for the rules (couldn't give me one but offered to bring a higher up over) after the higher up came he pointed out 2 minor flaws in my base and I offered to fix them but after saying that he warned me for fail base. in my opinion, I don't think the warning should have happened but I can't change the past I can just change the future, and the rest of the day I have the same staff check my base when it was done.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
1+Years Staff manager
5moths Staff Manager
8 months Snr Mod
T Staff 2 separate servers (left because toxic owners)
6 Months Co-Owner (sadly didn't go live but I learned a lot so that's why I'm mentioning it)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? noon til 9ish

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I strive to be a staff to help out the community and make it so there will no longer be anyone breaking the rules, If I am to be accepted to the staff team I would be on as much as possible helping out the people that make sits and I hope to be excelling in the staff ranks. I will be the best staff I could ever be, I Wish I could be a very well know staff team in the 3 main things I work hard on, 1) Being Kind and making sure everyone feels welcome 2) Being Not Biased 3) Getting what needs to be done, done. I Would love to be staff on the server and help people that need help with anything that I can help with and if someone needs something to be said I will do my best to make it happen for them

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would put my time and patience into making the community better and, I could also offer to put time into taking sits and also role-playing to make the server even more enjoyable, I would also be willing to take criticism unlike some staff I have worked with, I will also be on almost all day so I can take almost all the sits that come in. I can also put my other experience as staff oyn other servers and apply it here, I can help new players out by giving them the gist of how the server works I'm also very friendly so people get along with me very well. I strive to be on as much as possible helping out the people that make sits and I hope to be excelling in the staff ranks

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is IcySPicy I love building on Gmod, I enjoy helping people so that is why I enjoy being staff, I love playing different games like Gmod R6, Overwatch, and more. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I am very upbeat and happy and love to talk to people and get to know them. in my spare time away from my PC I love to walk to play football and wrestling especially walking my dogs.

Huge +1 from me, this guy is super diligent in rule checking, always willing to work with staff when we confront him, I could only see him succeeding as a staff member. Please give him an interview <3

+1
I had the altercation with the player, besides that they have been very chill and able to move past it and ask for help when needed.
App is decent
Has good past experience

+1

Chill dude, I’ve handled a few of his tickets and they were all for rule checking in regards of basing. Although he is one of those “ show me the rule” when you tel him he can’t do something. Good application

Toxic base builder.
Is only on the server to make aggressive bases to tow the line.
Has a sense of humor.

And no, I’m not talking about myself.

+1

HUGE +1 from me, TONS of past staffing experience, hope to see you soon (seems very mature aswell!)

+1
I've know Icy for about 2 years now and was staff on one of the servers he was manager on hes honestly a great staff and was the reason i chose to be staff on that server. hands down a really joyous, charismatic guy that put his heart into the community. Also nice app ig

Application Accepted
Reach out to darktreip on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

You also now have access to the Staff Knowledge Base, read up on this information prior to your training to have a successful first day.​