Denied IKnowALotOfPeople Staff Application

IKnowALotOfPeople

User
Jun 7, 2022
Username: IKnowALotOfPeople

◈ Your In-Game Name: IKnowALotOfPeople

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880633799/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): IKnowALotOfPeps#7841

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned because of rdm was I had fun me and someone was shooting each other with consent, and someone walked in the way in got killed and I got warned for it and the others were me miss understanding rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 19 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1pm to 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the atomic staff team because I LOVE THE SERVER it is so fun to play on and not only that it's just cool to potently join a staff team so amazing and with such cool people, and it also gives me a chance to meet more people and make more friends, and the more hands staff could have the less stress they can have when they are playing, I feel bad that they have to always have to deal with mrdm people and other people messing with the flow of rp which can get very overwhelming and I feel I become a staff member I will be a big hand to help.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In my opinion, I should be accepted into the atomic staff team is because I am a great listener and helper. It's easy for me to grasp ideas, and I learn quickly. In my opinion I would be a good choice, a helping hand and, I believe that I could be the one to stop the mrdmer and the nlr, the things that make the server unfun I know I would be the perfect choice for the atomic staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 you are going to wait the 2 weeks, stop reapplying before the time is up
unknown.png

-1 Didnt want to wait the 2 weeks so he made a new forums account, changed his steam name, and I am worried he is not telling the truth about his age on this staff app. Last one says 14 about to be 15 so I want to make sure the age. Steam 64s even match up
unknown.png
unknown.png

Positives: ...

Negatives:
Wait the required time to reapply don't try to bypass that by making a new account.

Overall: -1

Application Denied
You have been added to the staff blacklist. Do not reapply.​