Denied J0E EX0T1C's Staff Application

Whiskey | IFN.GG

User
Nov 17, 2021
Your In-Game Name: J0E EX0T1C

Steam Name: WhiskeyYT

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/xXZombieXBossXx/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17 Years Old

Your discord name/tag: TK Z0MBIE#7204

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No My In-Game Name Is J0E EX0T1C.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I've Been Warned About NLR Because I Was Raided And Went Back But That Was Before I Was Familiar With The Rules.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 49 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I've Studied Up On The Rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? Yes, I’ve been a staff member on Icefuse Networks Military RP and Icefuse Clone Wars RP.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? No, I just want to help out with the server

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I Answered no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help out the community of Atomic Dark RP, I love to help people and make sure everyone is having fun on the server, Also i want to help the server rules stay unbroken so everyone can have a fun RP.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am very dependable to be online during the day and can be depended on to take tickets. I am good at working out issues and helping people with in game settings or problems such as,not knowing how to use their role or something as simple as an audio setting. I also am a very motivated person.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on? 3:00 pm - 6:00am EST

+1/-1. neutral rep.
+1/2 Commonly seen in the DRP community.
+1/2 Has a very flexible schedule to work with.
-1 Short Application. -
Daddy

-1 Low hours, Short answers, and for me personally it would be awkward having someone on the staff team who's server is 2nd on leaderboard for DRP

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.