User
May 29, 2021
Username: Brank

In-Game Name ♛ Jarbingletavious Jamfinkleton

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198059313275

Discord 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤#0001

Date of Item Loss Sep 17, 2022

Time of Item Loss 11:19:51 PM (UK Time)

What happened? Firstly, this is my alt account yes, it looks like a real account because it is my old account that I actually used to play on, I was taking territories on server 3 and I seen that 2 of my items were sold on another server, I sold 2 perma deagles that I had on the market for 20mil each, I deposited the 40mil into my gang because I wasn't in the same server to give it to myself as I was taking territories on server 3 so I was just going to put it into the gang so I could get it from there.

I tried to clip it happening but something went wrong with the clip and it won't play, what happened is when I deposited the money, the gang's balance updated instantly after deposited it because it gained money from a territory and it went back to 10mil right away.

What do you need refunded? 40mil

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Since the clip didn't work this is the only evidence I have, hopefully it will be enough, I joined the server this happened on to see the logs and you can see that money was deposited but not withdrawn and the gang's balance is still just over 10mil.
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Refund Request Denied
The provided evidence is insufficient.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.cc​