User
Nov 6, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Jbod

Steam Name:Jbod

SteamID: STEAM_0:8700

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):17

Your discord name/tag:📀Jbod📀#9969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? YES

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? N/A

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) 3 Days 3 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes (I reread them before applying to see if they've updated)

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I have made this my main server and I want to give back to it and help create a positive environment like you all have for me, I genuinely enjoy being apart of this server for as much as I joke around, I do genuinely enjoy this server and the people who sacrifice their time and money into it, and I'm more than happy to do so as well

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm generally pretty fair, and I want to help enforce rules and be a helpful force. also I can enforce late at night because I get off work 8 and usually stay up at least until 1am im probably going to be on most of Monday Friday and the weekend.

Last edited:
Dam where should I start maybe with a +1 this is only because when i join the discord chat I got instantly shit on by you jkjk but I think you would make a great addition to the staff team I don't think I have had many sits with you and your a chill fun loving guy and id love to have you on the team good luck

Staff Application Denied
Your staff application has been denied, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff position in 2 weeks.​