Denied Jimbo Staff Application

Jimbo

User
Apr 13, 2022
Username: Jimbo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jimbo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198862263765/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Jimbo#4107

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 4hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (GMT+10)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm-4am usually

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I could be a strong asset within this community. I have very much enjoyed my time playing on this server and would love to be able to lend a helping hand. I have prior experience staffing before so I feel I could be a strong help to newcomers and regular players alike. My main goal is to help the community grow by being a friendly and polite staff member by helping players as fast as I possibly can and helping get whatever problem they are facing resolved.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted because I think my skills could be of great use to the community and other staff members. I will work very hard to help all players and staff members. I have strong motivation to help this server because of the phenomenal experience I've had since I have started playing on this server and would love to help other people have an amazing experience just as I have. I am a very fair person and I would never do anything rash or harsh to an offender. I am very familiar with the rules and am able to provide the player with whatever information they may need. I'm very friendly and I do not judge, to me no question is a stupid question and I want players to feel like they can turn to me no matter the problem.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is James I am very active online I am on usually for 6-14 hours a day. I can be as active as long is I am needed at almost any time of day but most of my hours are through the night. I very much want to help this community grow and attract more players by being the best staff member I could possibly be. Thanks for reading and I hope my application is taken into consideration.*

+1 Had a couple interactions with you, seemed cool enough and there's nothing in the app to look at negatively

+1 meets all requirements, great staff application, seems very determined to show that he's ready to be a staff member

+1 after they changed pfp, decent app

Last edited:
Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.​