Accepted Kashi Take Staff Application

Testicular_Toucher

User
Jul 29, 2022
Username: Kashi Take

◈ Your In-Game Name: airblast pyro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199054459720/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Kashi Take#9657

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I accidently stabbed someone (they didn't die) and I got a warn for RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6d 4h 38m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30 P.M. - 10 P.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team as I really love the server and I want to help out on issues such as RDM, FRP, and other common problems.
I only recently bought gMod and this server was the first one I had ever joined. It didn't take me long to figure everything out and, with a bit of help from some people I met, I had become a regular and was playing the server through the night. I have met some of the best and funniest people here and even though the community has it's ups and downs, I still always love connecting with the people on the server and making friends everywhere. From what I see, a lot of new players on gmod are instantly attracted to the DarkRP game mode (like myself) since it's on top, which leads to many new players joining the server and not having a clue on what to do. I would like to help here by explaining what DarkRP and the server it self to new players. I want everyone to feel welcomed and understand how to play. I play the server almost daily, but recently I took an interest in the staff team. I've been feeling like my time on the server could better be used on the staff team. The server has been genuinely fun and I'd like to be able to experience it from the perspective of a staff. I'd love to be able to dump more time into the server. I also love the current staff. I think they don't deserve the hate that I hear about them
all the time, but regardless I want to be apart of the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, for starters, I have read over the rules and gone over them with some staff.
I can take just about anything being able to deal well with anger and remain open-minded in every situation.
I am a good listener who has excellent common sense and can follow directions well, I pick up on things fast if they are explained well.
I'm a great leader and I can lead people accordingly, whether it be a group or a 1 on 1 situation during an admin sit.
I'm quite organized with my schedule, always making time in my day to play with friends.
I am a great person to be around. I like to get to know everyone individually, and greet everyone with open arms.
I am able to use my available tools well and understand them easily. I like to think of myself as the definition of forgive and forget, since I always understand that anything that happens can be fixed with just a simple apology and moved on from.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have work on weekends and may not be very active then.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Semen#7153 to schedule your training.
Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​