Denied King Bagel Staff Application

King Bagel

User
May 29, 2021
Username: King Bagel

◈ Your In-Game Name: King Bagel

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202166613/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Bagel#4406

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM FAIL RP Class III FAIL RP Class II

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 4d 12h 4d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6 - 8 am week days 9pm - 8 am - weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to re apply because i miss staffing on this sever and being a mod i miss the staff team and i miss the sever i want to be more active now so i wanted to re apply i also want to help the sever out where i can and now i ready to be staff again

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i was a moderator on this sever i know blogs and awarns like the back of my hand i have been playing on this sever for 9 months and i know all the rules by heart

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 very short app and can use a lot of work, your staff app normally shows how much effort you will put into the server and this just won't cut it man. Personally I don't care if you had past experience as staff (Staffing on other servers/on Atomic), you should still put your all into a staff app. You also have previous warns which doesn't help your case much.

+1
Good understanding of the server and previous staff. App is definitely lacking but with past experience there is a lot more to go off of other than just your application.

-1 No effort shown in the application, just because you are an old staff member doesnt mean you can half ass your application

+1
A good staff member in the past.
Active in the community
Application is ok? eh
Had a lot to offer before his resignation.

-1 Haven't seen him around, Warns, low effort into the last 2 questions, Good playtime, Has experience. Good luck!