Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: Kydragon#4815

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 1d 19m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Trial-Modded for Atomic a while back for a few weeks, I lost my home and couldn't complete my weekly tickets so I resigned. Life has settled and I now believe I can easily exceed the quota.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mornings/Evenings Mon-Sun

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I love the community surrounding AtomicRP and wish to give back to the community in any way that I can. AtomicRP offers an experience that I have not witnessed on any other DarkRP server but we are in a community where rule-breaking and trolling is common base and a strong staff is key to minimize these issues and to sustain the integrity of a role-playing experience. While playing on AtomicRP it might take 15+ minutes to get a sit if the server is full and not many staff are on and I know how irritating this can be and would like to do my part to help.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff team because I am extremely motivated and I am a firm believer that anything worth doing is worth doing the right way! I will work vigorously and intensely to pull my weight and to swiftly deliver adamant judgment appropriate to the situation. I have been playing Gary’s Mod and DarkRP servers for almost 10 years now and have a strong understanding of how they function. I have also previously Trial-Modded for AtomicRP before so I have a pretty good grasp and understanding of the commands and would just need a quick refresher.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank for taking the time out of your day to look over my application, please consider giving me an interview!

+1 Nice app, seems like a nice guy from all the experiences I have had with him, definitely worth an interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Agent York#8932 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking this out