KZIK

User
Apr 26, 2023
Username: KZIK

❂ In-Game Name KZIK

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199000880657

Your Discord KZIK#1448

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Snubbly Gigante

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561198995157608

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Witch-hunting

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. For context I am filling this out for a player who was pushed away from the server due to an experience with a certain player that was so bad he left the server, the discord, and closed DM's with me. The player never made a ticket in game and chose to contact me out of game to deal with the issue. He also refused to make a player report because of how negative of an experience this player caused. I too was a victim of this players harassment. Everything provided below was made by the player "jeffreysmiles" (76561198092882581). This should be reason enough to warn for witch-hunting. Everything that I will mention from here on is my first hand account of my experience with this player therefore meaning I have no proof but it still needs to be said.

When I brought Snubbly Gigante into the sit room for the first time regarding issues between these two players I froze him and the player along with myself accused him of breaking a rule and he became extremely defensive. He had not broken the rule I was accusing him of but he did not give me any time to react and converse with him. He instead began to threaten me harshly. For context Snubbly has a considerable amount of play time, and boasted about "having broken every rule on the server," and clearly knew what he was talking about when it came to how to conduct himself in a way that would get himself out of trouble. The same logic as good players make good cheaters. He would continue to threaten me with staff reports, "recorded evidence" (of my alleged mishandling of the sit), and also would make mild sexual advances by calling me "a good bitch" and to "do my job," I never verbally backed down from the player and stood my ground, but any time I attempted to de-escalate he would only become louder and continue with the threats and verbal assault. These combined caused me to down-play the severity of the rules I noticed he had been breaking, such as obvious repeated RDM and harassments against the player jefferysmiles. In total I dealt with Snubbly on about 3 occasions, I do not remember exactly. Each time his ability to degrade me and be the loudest person in the room would hinder my judgement and allow him to get away with MRDM. I would move him away but this would only result in my harassments when I brought him back. I attempted to handle this issue between the two of them rationally, and jeffery was very forgiving whereas Snubbly clearly could not be reasoned with or even conversed with much for that matter.

Again the bellow information should be plenty to warn Snubbly with witch-hunting but the content I discussed here needed to be said since I find it likely with his playtime and experience that some moderators on these forums might have had a similar experience with this player.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Optional: Any other comments?

Hey @KZIK,

Thank you for submitting a player report. I wanted to inquire about the reason why jeffreysmiles didn't create a forum account and submit the report personally. Generally, we prefer handling reports that are directly made by the affected party.

Hey @KZIK,

Thank you for submitting a player report. I wanted to inquire about the reason why jeffreysmiles didn't create a forum account and submit the report personally. Generally, we prefer handling reports that are directly made by the affected party.
He said that it was ridiculous that he had to go through so much effort for so little return. I've given you everything that he gave me, so I was simply just doing it for him. After we discussed the situation and I told him to make a player report, he got upset and left the discord, which made it so I could no longer speak with them.

Appeal Denied
Because the player has left the network and doesn't appear to demonstrate any interest or intention to report the player themselves, i've have decided to reject this report. @KZIK, I commend your effort in assisting this player, but we encourage players to follow the appropriate procedure in such situations.

Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.