Accepted laym o Staff Application

laym o

User
Nov 3, 2023
Username: laym o

◈ Your In-Game Name: laymo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198438773603/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: laymo_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. a group of cops tried raiding me and one of the cops didnt advert raid yet before i killed him

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm - 4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly, I Enjoy helping others and making other peoples days. If I were to be staff my goal would be to always improve and treat others like you wanna be treated. I already enjoy party with other people and helping people get started so why not try to help enforce rules and help people build bases by letting them know about the building rules. As well as I will be super fair to everyone who I face. EXAMPLE - If a new player joins and does a rule that not many people know about I would give them a verbal. Instead of warning them. I wouldn't be hard on others, I would treat everyone with respect and treat others like you want to be treated.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly, I would be a different person then I used to be. Its been probably 4-6 years since I was staff and I feel like I'm a lot more mature and older. So I feel like I'll know more than most players. Especially with rules. I Carefully read all the rules and I'm 100% on top of them. If I were to be accepted I also will be 100% grateful because I know not many people get accepted but I just would love to join you guys. I love this server and I would love to help more and give my thoughts of what should be changed or not

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well, for starters my name is Leo. I'm a gamer who loves garry's mod I used to play this game since i was 13. now I'm 22, and i missed it. So i decided to join back. All my friends that i made on this server have been telling me to join and become staff. So im here trying to become staff.

PS I love you all, hope everyone is having a amazing day!

Last edited:
+1 Great guy, haven't had any issues with the dude. You could get well with him easily, I'd think he'd be good for the staff team as he could get with the community very well.

+1

Detailed app, seems to know his stuff even without experience in the last 4 years or so.

Make a few grammar mistakes but, nothing catastrophic.

Seems like a great and friendly person, and alot of us might beable to relate when he says he played when he was younger and came back.

Good luck, Enzo.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/
Super Admin when?

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ayvry on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member