User
Aug 24, 2023
Username: linkxzyi

In-Game Name ♛ linkxzyi

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198305923209

Discord linkxzyi

Date of Item Loss Aug 29, 2023

Time of Item Loss 11:18 PM

What happened? Pumpy and Rowl tried to raid me, failed then came back without adverting and raided me again making me and my friends each lose maxed out oneprints, and i also lost my medicine vape and armor vape. Pumpy was let off without punishment and us without justice. We lost collectively 3 million + and nothing is happening because he pays money to be on the server.

What server did you lose your items on? Dark RP 1

What do you need refunded? 1 million cash to Cloudz, 1 million cash to hayden calhoun, 1 million cash to me, and an armor and medicine vape.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. The server crashed immediately suspiciously as pumpy was pulled into a staff room, deleting all logs. PizzaManRaulph stated that he would vouch and +1 for me as he teleported and witnessed everything occuring, although not being able to provide assistance as hes just a mod and can't give back items. Your server crashed to prevent me from accessing proof, and your staff failed to solve the problem.

Without proof we cannot do a refund for your losses.
Also we are not biased based on money, none of the staff on the server get paid and we do not get told by upper management to ever be biased towards donors.
The server crashing does not delete logs, so if you can tell me who told you this I can clear up any confusion.

As of now, we are not able to refund you without direct proof.

Request Denied
Evidence has not been provided. Please resubmit if you have required evidence for refund.

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)