User
Jun 7, 2022
Username: McEastwood

In-Game Name ♛ McEastwood

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198384211551

Discord McEastwood#8420

Date of Item Loss Jun 5, 2022

Time of Item Loss 9:37 PM EST

What happened? Server kept on crashing but successfully reconnecting over the course of 2 hours. The lag built up little by little over this time until around 9:30 it became so unbearable that I was physically unable to clear my weapon shelves and store them in my inventory. I understand that this sounds like this is a connection issue on my part, but I can guarantee you that my internet was working fine throughout, and I'd appreciate if logs were checked to see if this was in fact a server wide issue.

What do you need refunded? I had roughly 5 of each item on my 2 weapon shelves. I tried to take a video of it to capture the amount and prices, but as you can see the lag didn't let me move any closer. However, since the weapons averaged roughly $9,000 each (Remington 870, Beretta M9, SCAR, UMP45, M4, HK), and I lost 30 altogether ($270k total) I'd like to be compensated at least $200,000 just to get back on my feet.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Video 1 (Google Drive)
Video 2 (Google Drive)

Refund Request Denied
I’m unable to clearly see the amount of weapons in the shelves in the clips. Also, you disconnected yourself. You should have waited it out until it fixed itself or had crashed. If it had crashed, you would have received the full refund automatically.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)