Denied methy Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

methy

User
Oct 1, 2022
Username: methy

◈ Your In-Game Name: CuddleCommander423

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122207762/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: methy123

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FRPDR - I broke NLR during a raid

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2mo 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did you resign from the staff team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays and weekends around 3pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Recently Atomic has been lacking staff due to the server having low pop, I had to wait 8 minutes just for a easy quick rdm ticket. I believe if I was part of the team, tickets would be done fast and efficiently. When I encounter new players, I try to be as nice as possible and to help them learn the server. I have a lot of time and knowledge to staff, I am an expert in base rules, but I also have pretty good rule knowledge for the rest of the rules. I learn from mistakes and will fit into the staffing environment perfectly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I may seem toxic to players, but that is only a side act. In a professional setting, I will be kind and considerate with any ticket and situation I put myself into while on and off duty. Other than Atomic, I have my own discord server. If you were to ask people in my server, they like it. I have t-mods up to super admins in my server and I have a good reputation in my server. I will show compassion while staff and I will try my best to be the best person I can be.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Atomic Rules!:devilish:

Username: methy

◈ Your In-Game Name: CuddleCommander423

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122207762/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: methy123

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FRPDR - I broke NLR during a raid

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2mo 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did you resign from the staff team? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays and weekends around 3pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Recently Atomic has been lacking staff due to the server having low pop, I had to wait 8 minutes just for a easy quick rdm ticket. I believe if I was part of the team, tickets would be done fast and efficiently. When I encounter new players, I try to be as nice as possible and to help them learn the server. I have a lot of time and knowledge to staff, I am an expert in base rules, but I also have pretty good rule knowledge for the rest of the rules. I learn from mistakes and will fit into the staffing environment perfectly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I may seem toxic to players, but that is only a side act. In a professional setting, I will be kind and considerate with any ticket and situation I put myself into while on and off duty. Other than Atomic, I have my own discord server. If you were to ask people in my server, they like it. I have t-mods up to super admins in my server and I have a good reputation in my server. I will show compassion while staff and I will try my best to be the best person I can be.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Atomic Rules!:devilish:
It didn't save the removed and resigned part so here. Removed - Yes, for not being sigma. Resigned - No

+1 knowledgeable staff is needed. A lot of the staff I encounter are lacking in knowledge of the rules and being efficient. Methy would be a good addition

App looks good. Would like to see an interview.

Methy is a buddy of mine. I might be bias, but he was staff before & only got removed due to being underage at the time.

Last edited:
+1 this user has the rule knowledge the current blanket staff team lacks, I believe that methy would be a great addition to the team and would make Atomic more enjoyable

Before I vote I'd like to know why you were removed.
+/- for now

Update: You've previously been denied for being on the staff blacklist. my vote is obviously -1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.