Denied methy Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
not worth for a dickriding scholarship ur still on the practice team
Not worth constantly stalking my medal clips, stay watching from a far you eyebrowless freakazoid.
It's a shame nobody likes talking to you anymore because you decided to be all edgy and pull some bullshit, honestly embarrassing how hard you're trying to slither your way into our discords still.

Not worth constantly stalking my medal clips, stay watching from a far you eyebrowless freakazoid.
It's a shame nobody likes talking to you anymore because you decided to be all edgy and pull some bullshit, honestly embarrassing how hard you're trying to slither your way into our discords still.
this is so sigma

redemption arc

+1

Application Denied
Currently you're BlackListed from Staffing.
For further questions/inquiries about your application, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.